Default Georgia Tech Logos in GT BoilerplateDefault Georgia Tech Logos in GT Boilerplate
In the Professional Web Presence (PWP) GT Boilerplate Theme, the default Georgia Tech logo used can be changed from the Customize section of your theme settings.
Changing the Displayed Logo
To change the displayed logo, follow the directions below:
- Log in to your PWP site.
- On the left-hand admin menu, select 'Appearance -> Customize'.
- On the Customizer page, select 'GT Theme Settings'.
- Use the dropdown for 'Which Georgia Tech logo should be used for default?' to select your logo and click 'Save'.
The following logos are supported currently:
- Georgia Tech (general)
- College of Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Architecture
- College of Computing
- Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
- Scheller College of Business
Custom logos can be added as normal to override these, but please note the IC-provided disclaimer on the 'Header Image' setting:
The Branding Strip should include an approved Georgia Tech logo that meets the Branding and Visual Identity Guidelines at comm.gatech.edu/resources/visual.
Information regarding licensing and proper use of the Institute’s trademarks is available at licensing.gatech.edu.