To log in to your WordPress website, follow the directions below.
These steps are adapted from the WPMUDev website.
- Navigate to the main page of your website (e.g. http://pwp.gatech.edu/ ).
- Add wp-admin to the end of the URL and press enter ( e.g. http://pwp.gatech.edu/wp-admin ).
- From this page, you will be redirected to the Georgia Tech Login service (for Professional Web Presence [PWP]) or given a login screen for WordPress (for non-PWP websites).
- For PWP, type in your GT account username and password.
- You should be redirected to the WordPress Dashboard.