SubpagesSubpages esembrat3 Thu, 05/21/2015 - 11:07
Subpages allow pages to exist as child-pages of another page.
Create a Subpage
- Go to Administration > Pages > Add New panel.
- In the right menu, click the "Page Parent" drop-down menu. The drop-down menu contains a list of all the Pages already created for your site.
- Select the appropriate parent Page from the drop-down menu to make the current Page a child Page.
- Add content to the subpage.
- Click Publish when ready.
When your Pages are listed, the Child Page will be nested under the Parent Page. The Permalinks of your Pages will also reflect this Page hierarchy.
In the above example, the Permalink for the Cameroon Page would be: