Important: Only the Web Hosting site owner (and OIT) can add or remove Web Hosting site administrators, and only OIT can change a Web Hosting site's owner.
To grant or revoke access for another person to access your OIT Web Hosting site's Plesk control panel, an owner of the site should do the following:
- Go to https://hosting.gatech.edu/ in your web browser.
- Select the Log In with your GA Tech account button in the middle of the page.
- After logging in, select the Plesk Web Admin link in the main menu bar.
- Locate the web hosting site in question in your hosting account list and select the cogwheel icon next to it.
- On the next page, select the Edit tab to modify the web hosting site's configuration.
- Update the entries in the Administrator's Primary GT Account section, noting the following:
- You must enter each person's GT Account Username (no other identifier will work)
- Use the Add another item button to add extra blank spaces if needed.
- To remove an existing administrator, just delete the person's GT Account from the given blank (you can re-use the blank for a different person if you wish.
- Don't forget to select the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Owners (at least, some owners) can now update the owner information. The process works exactly the same as it does for updating administrators. If you have this access, make sure to keep your site's owner information current to maintain your site's security and allow OIT to contact the right people if any problems should come up.