The most up-to-date information on adding menu links to menus can be found on Wordpress.org's knowledge base page.
Locating Menu from Dashboard
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- From the 'Appearance' menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, select the 'Menus' option to bring up the Menu Editor.
Adding Menu Links
- Locate the pane entitled Pages.
- Within this pane, select the View All link to bring up a list of all the currently published Pages on your site.
- Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page's title.
- Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created in the previous step.
- Click the Save Menu button once you've added all the menu items you want.