To set up a home page, follow the directions below:
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- From the top administrative bar, select Dashboard.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings.
- From the Settings page, select Reading.
- You can select to display a static page, a listing of recent posts, and provide settings for both.
- Click Save Changes to save your changes.
A static page is a page you have already created on WordPress that you would like to use as a front page.
The latest posts generates a dynamic page listing the most recently created posts.
For more information, please see the WordPress documentation on home/front pages.