Overview of the Process
- In a web browser, go to the OIT Web Hosting site (https://hosting.gatech.edu/ - available on-campus or via the VPN only!)
- Log in, using your GT Account username and password (e.g. "gburdell1").
- Follow the link on the right-hand side of the main menu for My Plesk Hosting.
- In the grey horizontal section, select the Request a site on Plesk link, which will take you to a request form.
- Follow the link in the left-hand sidebar for Request, and then select the Request button under New Site
- Fill out the form and select the Request New Site button at the bottom of the page.
- These requests will take up to 72 hours to complete. You will receive an email once the site has been set up.
If you have any questions about any part of the form, you can hover over or tab to any of the question mark icons to get detailed instructions.